Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 5 & 6 - Photoshop

Today we had lessons about Photoshop. Inorder to understand how photoshop works & how to use it. We were tasked to create a profile picture for our Facebook Group/Cause/Event etc...
As my Facebook Cause is SOME - Save Our Mother Earth, I chose to create a super hero like character picture.
I searched the net and I found a picture of Captain Planet, Which was used to be famous cantoon between kids in the 90s. And I'm trying to replace Captain Planet's head with my own head because this is a profile picture for my cause. So I chose the photo on the left which was taken at my last year Birthady.
.

This is my final Piece for Image Editting, Im quite statisfied with it, it looks much more presentable. I chose to use the Earth supported by 2 hands as my pic backgroud. The previous pieces didnt turn out that nice and it looked quite out of place. I got my idea while looking at logos.

No comments:

Post a Comment