Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 13 & 14 - Video

Our Assignment Brief :
Create a 30sec promo video for your Facebook Group/ Event/ Cause.

It must be strictly 30sec. Not more, not less.

Copy the raw videos from me. It contains 4 video files, about 1Gb. Chicken and I 1 -4. The video files might not make much sense to you now but they give you lots of room to create something extremely crazy and creative.

You must use the provided video files but may or may not add additional audio, graphics, video and texts, depending on the concept of your promo video.

When done, export sequence to mpeg4. (I will post detailed instructions on how to do this in a separate page.)
Today we were touching on our last assignment, Video editing.

We were tasked to create a 30 seconds sharp short video clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MBNG1kgV5g

The video clip held me back for a few hours as I didnt have any inspiration and finally got down to it. This video is much about 'saving our mother earth' so I decided to put a few pictures up about our beautiful Earth that will be destroyed if we do not play our part.

No comments:

Post a Comment